All appointments and drawings require a $80 deposit.
Deposits are non-refundable, but they go towards the cost of your tattoo.
If you need to reschedule your appointment, we need to know at least 24 hours in advance.
If you “no-call no-show” or reschedule your appointment last minute, your deposit will be forfeited.
We require a photo ID for all tattoos. (State ID, Driver’s License, Military ID, etc.)
For clients under 18: Your parent needs to be present to fill out a release form. You and your parent both need photo ID’s and we also need a copy of your Birth Certificate.
Even with parental consent, you must be at least 16 years old to be tattooed legally in the state of Pennsylvania.
Consultations are free.
Mike and Judah are available from 12:00pm-12:30pm.
Justin is available from 1:00pm-1:30pm.
• Remove your bandage after 1-2 hours, or when you get home.
• Wash your tattoo gently 2-3 times per day with Dial: Gold liquid Anti-Bacterial soap and warm water.
• You may use Aquaphor or a tattoo ointment on your tattoo only for the first 2 days. Only apply a very thin layer. Always wash the tattoo before reapplying.
• After the first 2 days, you may switch to any fragrance free lotion (Aveeno, Lubriderm, etc.) and apply whenever needed. Always wash the tattoo before reapplying.
• Wash and lotion your tattoo until it is healed.
• Initial healing will take between 7-14 days. Complete healing may take up to 3 months.
• Once your tattoo is completely healed it is okay to apply Sunscreen, this will prolong the vibrance and saturation of your tattoo.